GTA is an innovative, full-service communications company dedicated to enhancing the lifestyles, productivity and future of Guam’s residents, businesses and government agencies.
GTA has engaged with rseg on multiple occasions to provide leadership, training, and mentoring services in support of mobile app delivery projects including the following:
- Prepaid mobile app that allows customers to view their activity, adjust their service levels, and purchase voice and data services.
- Postpaid mobile app that allows customers to view their account activity and pay their monthly bill.
- Field service mobile app that allows field agents to provide status updates on work items.
During these engagements, rseg provided the following services:
- Established application architecture and conducted proof of concept prototype efforts to validate architecture.
- Provided training to GTA staff for Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android, and WCF service development (SOAP/WSDL and RESTful).
- Lead and mentored GTA staff as they implemented both the mobile apps and the web services.
- Developed and delivered Prepaid apps for iOS and Android along with a service definition and mock implementation of the services.
- Supported GTA resources as they developed the Prepaid services and integrated with GTA’s prepaid platform.
rseg looks forward to continue to assist GTA with the adoption and deployment of mobile technologies.